Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'd like to order a fistful of Europeans. Comment allez-vous?


Image courtesy of this website: Restaurants are no place for children
Highlights from the site include "The table behind has a wailing toddler who is upset that his complimentary blue crayon snapped in two. "We'll get you another one, honey," coos the dingbat mother, trying to placate the horrid beast. Why would anyone do such a thing? "Shut up, you cretin!" is the proper response to such a display."

And last night I hung out with some lovely company, people I know mainly via Bernard- future Presidential or Senate candidate, and Shayna, designer extraordinaire. Shayna and I will soon be selling some of the lovely T-Shirts she designed on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in Union Square. I think that will be fun.

Some of Shayna's work.

And I think I need a rubdown. Perhaps I will treat myself to a salon- my back kills me- I don't know why, and of course the daily morning dry heaving leaves me a bit "off" in the morning.

Gimmie some of that action!

 
And I was entertained on this morning's walk to work by an Emergency crew that had showed up on Bedford where something had somehow fallen out of the sky and smashed stuff.  I saw a bike all smashed up in the street and some tar all over, and these big black cylindrical things.  No idea what happened, but there were hot cops, looked like actors, and there was smashing. 
 

And Jeff Corwin is a dreamboat. I want one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont you just go to europe

Anonymous said...

I dunno, I've been there before, can't take the vacation time right now. That answer your question?

Anonymous said...

I dunno, I've been there before, can't take the vacation time right now. That answer your question?