Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It tastes like Burning.

So I put my finger on exactly what I feel like every day. You know the scene in Fight Club where Brad Pitt pours lye onto Norton's hand- And there's the burning and the scar? At night before I go to sleep I feel that burning right on my heart, and then when I wake up I feel that burning in my stomach. Like the lye has been poured straight on. And then I walk around detached because I can't seperate myself from the feeling I felt the night before. I do things, I think things, I say things, but I know my mind is truly somewhere else. I wish a prescription drug would cater to me. Do you feel like burning? When you sleep at night does your heart feel like it is bleeding and mutilated? When then try Xinophilpropyl. It will make you a happy thing and you will feel no pain. Side effects include the desintigration of the lining of your skin.

 

I'd like to learn how to take a punch like this man.

AND CHECK IT OUT!  THIS MOVIE LOOKS SUPER!:
Sin City

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so hot...I wouldn't mind TAKING a punch from that man...um, in a sensual way of course...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I do think he's hot enough to make punching feel good.

Are there real men like him out there? God there has to be. Would it be wrong to buy my new boyfriend a gym membership? Probably.

Anonymous said...

try marijuana. it helped ricky williams maybe it will help your crazy ass

Anonymous said...

Who is Ricky Williams?