Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Just an info update

Yeah, so for those of you who don't know- this is my life right now:
1. Not going back to law school, trying to get an entry level position at a NYC Film/TV Production Company- getting interviews- a good thing.

2. My friends interested in Real Estate Law please contact me, when I leave my current job at www.hobokenattorney.com , I would refer you to replace me. Contact me about it.

3. Just moved into a new apartment in Hoboken, was supposed to move in with the boyfriend, I think I found someone else to live there.

4. Asshole boring mean cold heartless boyfriend dumped me out of the blue a week after I moved into OUR new apartment.

5. I feel good about leaving law school, I hopefully will feel good about ending things with Brian. Hopefully I will get some distractions.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why did you drop law school?
~peltz (demain666)