Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Um, Dating? What?

Yeah, so I have never "dated" before. I always wound up going out with a guy that I liked and knew somehow or whatever. I am doing the first of a few dates I have set up tomorrow. What the hell do I do? I don't even like the idea of dating- but I am very why the fuck not about it. I mean, I am going out tomorrow with a group, not just the guy, so that should make it better. I just don't expect anything. I mean if I like him that's cool.

And I am really not old fashioned, but it's starting to bore me. Who pays? I always liked to split things but as I get older I start to think fuck it, you are taking my time, you pay. But this guy seems really nice so I don't approach it that way. Money makes me so uncomfortable. I think I sometimes want to pay for stuff so it isn't even a question. My two serious boyfriends were cheap and lazy and didn't get me anything accept for the essential holiday gifts. The guys I have dated non seriously in the past have been payers. I am torn. And other stuff. I mean what it comes down to is that I don't care who pays, but what to do at the time the check comes out? Isn't it supposed to have meanings what you do? I mean I don't care about money- but should I just let it slide and let him pick it up? This is just an example to me of how I don't know what the hell to expect.

Who knows, maybe I will enjoy the experience. It just sucks for whoever dates me cause I am still madly in love with someone else and have NO closure! But I think that sucks for me more than anyone.

I really like Putty from Seinfeld.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puddy rules, that what I named my fish.

-Laura

Anonymous said...

laura i've read some of your comments from days before and find you extremely annoying.

Anonymous said...

Hey play nice.- Heather

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous i have read some of your comments and i find YOU extremely annoying ( and fyi this isn't Laura)

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous rsponding to anonymous- who are you? You better not be the 19 year old whore face. You aren't welcome here. I think that goes without saying. But yeah, still, Laura's cool. Play nice.- Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow, an anonymous person that doesnt know me thinks I'm annoying, boo hoo. Thanks for the backup Heather and other "anonymous".

Maybe you should spend a little less time criticizing people you dont know, and a little more time consoling your friend.

As for me, responding to these laughably idiotic comments is definitely not worth my time.

Sorry Heather, but I'm done here. Good luck with these "friends" of yours.

-Laura

Anonymous said...

This is all very weird.- Heather

Anonymous said...

pay him with a blowjob. the end

Anonymous said...

heather you poor dear. i don't know why assholes feel like they need to post here. especially when they don't have kind or reassuring words for you.