Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Jobby Job

Ok so real quick, I like this job. In the morning it's really slow and I can do things like talk in IM or write in this blog. Then midday I get tons of stuff to do. But now my bosses left, and I got another hour here in this lovely SoHo space, and I just felt quite good here, that Sister Christian motorun or whatever song was blasting on the radio and I kind of danced around the office by myself- which is totally my favorite to do when no one is watching, accept then I noticed the people across the street could see in the windows. And I am also excited to see this this evening with the previously mentioned talent.

And I am left with this final thought on my musical experience in the office space:
I really like twirling and spinning about like a small gay british boy.

No comments: