Thursday, August 26, 2004

Movies n stuffffff

When your mind is nothing but sweet mush pudding, it's not quite possible to sit through movies. But there's so many I'd wish to see or have seen this summer- this is them:

1. Garden State
2. Brown Bunny
3. Anchorman
4. Before Sunset
5. Harry Potter 4
6. Harold and Kumar
7. Shrek 2
8. Napoleon Dynamite
9. Manchurian Candidate
10. The Day After Tomorrow

And maybe also the Bourne Supremacy. Oh and I'd like to rent:
1. Bubba Ho-Tep
2. 13 going on 30
3. Hellboy
4. Mystic River
5. Bad Santa
6. Monster
Actually screw this list, there's too many.

And Bjork has a new CD coming out- yay! And on this one she's got Mike Patton of Faith No More/Mr Bungle and Rahzel. Yay! Finally my favorite artists are coming out with new stuff, like NIN who's releasing "Bleed Through" soon. Now I just need the Wu-Tang to cut some new shizit and I am well on my way to being musically pleasured.
http://www.mtv.com/music/album_preview/bjork/medulla/

And on the topic of music I just thought about the scariest music video ever, Genesis' Land of Confusion with all the evil puppets.


It's just so so awful. Bad Phil Collins, bad. Mr. Collins, you should've made it less scary and more whimsical like Mr Gabrial's Sledgehammer.

No comments: