Sunday, September 12, 2004

Disclaimer

Ok- so here's a little "behind the blog" info for you.

First of all, it's not expensive for me to own www.heatherfink.com. I use a free-server and simply reserve the name and use web-forwarding. I bought it years ago and it's only 30 dollars a year. Yes, 30 dollars a year. I bought it back in 99, and I wanted to be sure I bought it before any other Heather Fink out there did- cause there are other Heather Finks in the world. There was an old site that I ran for most of college, and had to take it down due to weirdos on the web- which brings me to another point-

Don't forget that I choose what you read here. For those of you who think I am somehow sacrificing my privacy and telling you everything- you'd be very wrong. I pick and choose only exactly that which I could care less about people knowing. I also pick and choose whatever contact information that may be available about me from this website. I put up one email address. That should suffice.

And I don't care how big of an asshole or wussy or whatever I may seem like through this website at times. I couldn't possibly do this if I cared that it made me look bad to some people some times. I don't care about looking good and I don't care about winning people over. If it happens it happens, but it doesn't motivate me. So long as I enjoy writing in this thing and keeping it up- screw whoever doesn't like it.

That being said, if you want to reserve your own name, you can see what's available through the guys I use, www.yournamefree.com. They are pretty reliable.

Also, you can see in my writing here that I am really pissed at Brian, and do not care what negative impact this blog may have on him. But I would never react this way or feel so validly angry towards someone ordinarily. It took something extraordinary to get me to this point. I was cheated on, lied to, dumped over the phone, stuck with the apartment, stuck sleeping in his mattress, with all of his things, and even after he felt the need to insult me- saying things like how he thought I was unattractive, etc. And this came from someone who I loved more than I have ever loved anyone and more than I ever thought possible before. And this was all done about 2 weeks after law school dumped me. So it really takes a lot to get me this bitter. But "a lot" has happened, so here is the result.

And one last note, I saw Solaris yesterday. That just might be one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. But it's kind of great. Oh yes, and Intolerable Cruelty. It had its high points, but over all- I think it lacked any real substance and thought it sucked. Freakin Coen brothers. Intolerable Cruelty and Ladykillers most recently sucked hardcore. They better get their shit together.
But this might be good:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401711/

And also, lately I have become a chocolate lab puppy afficionado . . .



Yay puppies!

No comments: