Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

I just bought www.theamericanrenaissance.com
It's up! My graphic designer friend is designing the logo right now, I already talked to a lawyer about doing the paperwork to start a non-profit so we can start raising funds, and I've talked to the DNC's grassroots wing. I'm channelling my energy I tell ya! Last time someone pissed me off this bad it was that comedy group that wouldn't let me in cause I was a girl and "they weren't looking for a girl that year". And so then there was Capitol goga, the all-female comedy group. And it rocked pretty hard. So watch out cause I'm ready for my next big project!!!

Don't ever forget the idea behind Dylan Thomas' "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goodnight".
Don't go down without a fight.

If we are all screwed by this "regime change" and our world and human rights are about to crumble, so be it. If nuclear war is inevitable, so be it. But if the world develops into some awful worst case scenario- I'm not going down with out a fight.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

No comments: