Thursday, December 02, 2004

Avoidance of White Noise

Dear Mittens:
I'm really sorry for getting coffee on you this morning. I know it's too late to mention now, but if it helps, it was decaf.
Love,
Heather

I may have mentioned these bands before, but here's a reminder
Good music:
Muse
Keane
Decemberists
Rachael Yamagata
Bright Eyes
Cursive
And today's featured video: Straylight Run "Existentialism on Prom Night"- good song, and the whole video is shot on the PATH cars, where I spend most of my life. But at least I'm not riding it to Newark anymore. New York City baby, aw yeah. I'm sleepy.

Oh oui, et moi aiment le magasin de Apple dans SoHo. Vous devez le vérifier. Je vais voir le Spike Lee là lundi. Je parle seulement en français quand je parle du magasin de Apple.


My family was stolen and this family photo is all I have left of them.

No comments: