Monday, December 06, 2004

To Be Alive

Heather, why are you so crazy?
-Because I make an effort to choose the road never traveled

Why if it makes you seem so weird sometimes?
-Because it's the only way to find out my potential

Why?
-Because if I am able to do something special I'm going to have to aquire it by exceptional means

Why?
-Because I want to share whatever I can inside me

Why?
-Because I have shared a little over the years and people liked it

Why?
-Because it can make people happy

What about you?
-Because it makes my cells move. So that the little cells in the dark caverns of my body have a chance to wake up and breathe. So that I make sure I use everything I've got. To be alive.

Huh?
-Because I know what it's like to want to die and if I am going to want to live I am going to have to want life.

No comments: