Sunday, January 23, 2005

I Respect Him for Not Ruining the Surprise.


The News pisses me off so bad with their stupid titles of stuff with years in it and all. Blizzard 2005? You call a foot of snow a blizzard? Shit dawg it's just a snowstorm. Damn, you all remember 1996? Like 5 or 6 feet of snow? That was whack. My kitty cat tried to walk out in that snow, and gosh darn it that was funny! That kitty got way lost and had a panicked look in his eyes as he could not figure out how to overcome it. But don't worry I snatched him up in a blanket. Oh that kitty he did the darndest things! I used to miss his little kitty paw prints in the snow. RIP kitty. When we buried him my dad dug a deep hole and I tried to place him gently into it, but instead the hole was deeper than I thought and he just kind of fell onto the hard ground and I heard his bones against the rocky soil go "thud". Needless to say that was one of the funnest days ever.

Did you notice my new feature? I am going to make a calendar with cool events and suggestions for stuff to do in NYC. The link is on the side bar. It's
http://heatherfink.master.com. Click for fun times!

Aeon Flux movie photos released- not quite as cool a costume as the cartoon . . . Want more IMDB fun? Here:
A former ping-pong champ is brought in by the government to infiltrate a high-stakes underworld tournament and bring down the organizer, a feared crime boss.

Ok- so I have a policy about not putting my relations with boys in this blog- but one recent interaction may be worthy of sharing- plus I'll never see him again and he doesn't know anybody I know- so I think it's fair play.

About a week ago I ended up with a young man who looked a lot like a young Antonio Banderas at my place. We were making out and he was so very into it. Every little kiss was so very exciting for him- you know like shivering, moaning, the whole nine yards. It was kind of hot. So yeah, we were just making out that's it, no third base or anything, when all the sudden this guy freaks out and stops and says "This isn't right".
Me: "Um, ok, we can stop that's cool."
Him: "I have to go to my friend's place, I am visiting here to see him and it isn't right for me not to be there. I'm just going to catch a cab."
Me: "Um, ok, that's fine, but it's like 6 in the morning and you can't really catch a cab in Hoboken at 6 in the morning. And I'm not so sure your friends will care. You could probably just stay till daylight and try then."
Him: "No this isn't right, I have to go, I don't do things like this, this isn't right."
Me: "Uh, yeah, sure, ok here's directions to the PATH, bye."
And I return to my bed as he leaves and find a big wet (sticky) puddle in my sheets.
I guess it was his cute little way of saying
"Surprise, I came in my pants!"

No comments: