Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ted McGinley is just so awesome.


I can't say enough that Ted McGinley is just so awesome. I feel, deep within my heart, that awesome was meant for him. It's possible that the word was invented in his name.

Ted McGinley didn't like nerds. I don't like nerds either. Good call, Ted.

I love makeup. I love the sparkles, and the shimmers, and the creamy things. I love the tubes and the sticks and the little powder circles. I like the pretty brushes and poofs. I like the smells and the feels and the colors of it all. Boys may not get it, but makeup can be so much more than some thing to make you look nice. It's so much fun to play with and use. And I got this tinted moisturizer stuff from Make-Up Forever yesterday and I love it. I love Make-Up Forever cause it's made in some little place in France and I like to envision that what I am using is crafted in the finest little apothacary in some whistful, um, French place. It's not about needing it really, it's about putting something on your face that makes you feel like a little princess. I like feeling like a princess. This stuff I got because it's supposed to make your skin glow and make it feel nice. I desire both things. And my face feels soft like a little baby, it's so cool.

Have you ever felt a baby? Seriously, I remember when my neice was born her little face and hands were the softest thing in the world. Man, I don't know if it has something to do with knowing the baby, and I never spent any time around any babies till my neice was born, but their little faces are so bright and glowing and full of life, it's amazing. The first time I saw her I just couldn't stop staring. Me and my family just didn't want to take our eyes off of her cause you didn't want to miss some cute thing, and when she would first open her eyes, it was only for really short time periods, and you saw these bright blue globes getting their first glimpse at the world. And then the only real interaction you get is when you put your finger near their hand, they grab onto it. It's so cool- like wow- it's really alive! Ah, but anyway, babies are really great and cool. I don't know about babies you aren't related to- I think its a little different. And I still don't like the gross stuff like feeding them or diapers. But anyhow, they are the softest things ever.

If you can't tell, I am in a certain mood. I am drinking my Madagascar Vanilla Red Roobobos Tea, and after last night's dinner at Blue Mill on the corner of Commerce and Barrow (THE prettiest intersection in NYC), followed by Belgian Waffle at le petit abeille, I am all sorts of chill. And the young gentleman who accompanied me whistfully queried whether or not I had a learning disability. Somebody come listen to Edith Piaf with me while we abuse substances. French substances . . .

Flight of the Conchords

Let me remind you about my favorite live comedy act(aside from Stella). I found an awesome website where you can download their mp3s. I'd say I love all of them accept for "frodo live". Download, save them, listen to them, you WON'T be disappointed, that is if you have a super-cool sense of humor. Click Here: It's Business Time!


"We don't make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents. We want happy, happy paintings. If you want sad things, watch the news. Everything is possible here. This is your little universe."- Bob Ross

No comments: