Friday, July 07, 2006

blah blah blah Trent Reznor Nine Inch Nails whatever ...

Ok, so if you're not that into Reznor or NIN, you might enjoy this video of just Trent and his piano from a Katrina benefit cause it's lighter and easier to digest than some of his music.



Oh the hottedness. My heavens.

And though I am a major *hearts* fan of NIN, I am not the kind of fan of anything to do research on them and know facts, cause I really just want to enjoy the music. Well back in the day I stupidly confused their album "Broken" with their Downward Spiral remix album. I didn't want to spend money on a remix album so I never bought it. I just realized I didn't have it until recently, so yesterday I finally bought the thing. Which is awesome because it's discovering that your favorite band in the whole wide world has another great album in existence. He played a bunch of songs from it at the last show too. And I love the lyrics to this song:
Last
"this isn't meant to last
this is for right now"

Fun fun fun.

And oh yeah, Terminator 4: The Musical is going up at the UCB Theatre in late September. YAY.


AND go to Hoboken Comedy Night on Sunday at 8pm!

No comments: