Monday, July 10, 2006

I look stupid.

I really hate my outfit today and think it looks stupid. I've wanted to peel it off after the second I put it on. I don't know why I did this. In theory, it's ok, but I feel like I belong in a Cathy cartoon. It's just so bland. And my black capri pants ... well they're capri. I hate that. All I can think of is the lady cigarettes. Anyhow, they are dirtier than I thought in my dimly lit room. There's something crusty on my inner thigh near my knee. I think it's beer or food from their last wearing. It's so unsavory. The thing that bothers me most is that my shoes and accessories match, so it seems on purpose and that effort went into this. Every time I look down at my body I feel disgusted. I would prefer wearing pantyhose that were covered in taco sauce. At least I wouldn't be so bland, and I'd be really great to hang around if you were eating a sauceless taco. Surely the sauce being on my hosed legs is no deterrent as my hosed legs are a might-bit appetizing to some. Anyhow, I haven't hated my own outfit this much in a long time. It reminds me of the fashion mistakes I made when I tried to be bold in my youth. There was no place for unique fashion choices in early 90s/late 80s elementary school. I had a fur coat in third grade. Kids would rip the fur off. Why the fuck I insisted on wearing it makes me think I was unintelligent at this age. Or I must've had a penchant for the fur. Like a lesbian. Ha. Ha. Furpie lovers. That makes me think about furbies. Man, I really hate my thoughts today.

No comments: