Friday, August 18, 2006

Hey look: I'm sharing!

Hey guys, I just want one thing right now- it's to SHARE! That's what I'm doing right now. I am sharing thoughts and wants and desires with you. Are you ready? Here we go:

I soooo don't like spreadsheets.

Every day this week I have been dreaming out scenes in American Psycho with very few details changed. Like my mind is a DVD player with only this film in rotation. He KEEPS telling me about Huey Lewis and the News. I think that's what started it. I've been listening to "The Power of Love" a lot lately. That's also what Michael J Fox listens to with his girlfriend Jennifer in Back to the Future.

I have like 487 million friends on myspace these days and I'd like to say that I feel really really good about it. I've managed to fuse tight internet connections with so many wonderful people, events, and bands. Whenever I think about it, I really really like myself a lot.

Youtube is just so great. You can even find what was once hard to find- like videos from MTV's The State. The quality is pretty bad but it's still awesome. Here's some favorites:
Muppet Hunting.
The pope's visit.
I wanna dip my balls in it.
Fried Bumblebees.
Raised in a barn.
I'm outta here.
Carl.
Monkey Torture.
and a personal favorite: toothbrush.

And finally, Beyonce is a crazy bitch in this video and I like it.

Photos of sharing!

(how whimsical!)


(fags!)


(share a tender moment, cuz you're not dead, yet!)


(it's laden with toxins! yikes!)


(they look different than me, but I think we could get along!)


(oh me so horny, me love you long time!)

Vote for your favorite.

No comments: