Sunday, August 27, 2006

I gots rain on my booties.

It's been a rainin this weekend! I kinda liked it. Let's start this blog off right. First, we see a dog in a special rain outfit.

Ahhh. That's the ticket.

I just realized that the name of Justin Timberlake's new album is FutureSex. That's great because I love FutureSex! The most great thing about it is that it's really futuristic.

These are my favorite things that happen in the future:
- Condoms stop working and everyone gets sick of diseases and gets really extra pregnant
- Candybars develop arms and learn how to hug, it's really funny cause they always melt, but they don't care because they are so loving!
- Butter becomes the new "milk" and it is fashionable to eat cereal covered butter sticks.

That's about it. Aside from the fact that I found this peice of scary upon googling FutureSex.

The writing for the Emmy's was pretty edgy last night. Conan kept calling out all sorts of "scandals" and such. Yay Kareem Abdul Jabbar and boo Barry Manilow. Blythe Danner was definitely drunk when accepting her award but her dress was AWESOME- great choice for her age too. I like Jamie Presley. I'm glad Piven won but I am not glad about most of the wins. I do like My Name is Earl though. Still bitter about Six Feet Under getting almost no noms. And fuck that, Steve Carell should win all awards possible.

Did you ever hear about Behind the Green Door? It's fairly interesting.

I'll be on Playboy radio tomorrow morning again. 7:30. I'll post the mp3 on the site. This time I will be talking about the AWESOMEST THING EVER- this chick REALLY has TWO VAGINAS!!! And she has a blog! I wonder if she has chosen to be a virgin in the one of them and save it for someone special. Either way, check out her blog:
http://ihavetwovaginas.blogspot.com/

Check out this great transcript from a radio show where Hannity and Alec Baldwin get in a major bitchfight.
Here's a bit of what was said:
BALDWIN: And who's that - who's your little cabin boy there with you.
LEVIN: I'm not a cabin boy, butt-boy.
BALDWIN: What are you doing there, cabin boy? ... I now dub you Sean Hannity's cabin boy.

Finally, I got a little Reznor for you today, and this is pretty special. This video is pre-Nine Inch Nails Trent Reznor. It's really cool because it's from an old news show talking about how people are against music made by computers- it's in the 80s and the trend had just begun. He is SUCH a dork in the video! Him and his band are like Flock of Seagulls or something. It's great to see someone who is such a badass rockstar be so completely silly and cheesy.



This weekend was extremely pleasant. On each day of the week, I ate a homecooked meal with great people. On Friday night I enjoyed a hot pot with delcious Asian goodness and spicy things in it at a lovely gathering in a LES apartment. On Saturday I spent time with my family and we went to a pig roast where there was a whole pig. I ate some of its face, some weird tasty meat near its spine, and even some of its skin. Then on Sunday, Yaz made an amazing brunch in her SoHo apartment. Homemade blueberry mufkins! Group meals in homes are pretty fantastic and a great change of pace from NYC restaurants. I always look forward to those.

Did you ever see the movie "The Family Man"? I just remembered how much I like that movie when I thought about how much I dislike Nick Cage's more recent projects. It's really very funny.

PS- Ed Burns is so fine!!! (and talented) Yum I just want to think about him for a bit.

No comments: