Thursday, August 31, 2006

VMAs recap

Yay! Important stuff:

Blonde hair + No eyebrows + botox =
John Norris


Jordan Catalano is still in high school, only it's the 2000s, not the 90s, and he's one of the hipster goth kids.

Going against type, I surprised myself in discovering that I'd like to do Jack White. Raconteurs Jack White has more physical sex appeal than White Stripes Jack White. Maybe it's cause he's among his man friends and they make him seem more mannish. Either that or his face looks less white than normal and I like that in a man.

I think Beyonce likes me. No. I KNOW Beyonce likes me. She was telling me through the tv. But I don't know about all of that. She would be goddamned if she saw another bitch on my arm. I have lots of bitch on my arm. I don't know how it got there. I need a good scrub.

No comments: