Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I got orange juice on my wife beater

this morning on the bus. I was up in time to grab a fresh squeezed before I got picked up en route to the spectacular Port Authority Bus Terminal, the most lovely Bus Terminal in town. The juice made me feel a little better since I woke up with a sore throat (yay! it's my turn to get sick again, me next! me next! little germies ...) but it also gave me a super glam orange stain on my white tank top (which I have layered under a snuggly blue sweater-shrug). This has been purely informational.

Anyhow, we had a big day shooting for Michael Lucas' La Dolce Vita at the Marc Jacobs Store yesterday with press going nuts (the product of my late nights and weekends of work, mind you!) but I can't really talk about it here, right now, for reasons I can't really talk about. At this time anyway.



But here's a picture. With me in it. Cause I was there! I like being places. I always have ever since I was a small girl in the quaint New Jersian countysides of yesteryear.

Oh boy. I wish I could tell you about the adventures and crazy things that have been happening in the last few days. But I don't think I am suppposed to. At least not yet anyways. My life is a gay amusement park. Shhhh.

No comments: