Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I would not have a problem with a future that does not contain Chiahuahas.


Death to you sleeping infidel!

I saw a man on the the bus this morning wearing a VERY COOL looking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Track Jacket. I wholeheartedly instantly wanted to touch his downtheres in a gentle and loving manner. That was the first thing to cross my mind. Ordinarily a man's track jacket isn't enough, but that really did it for me.

One of the highlights of my day was hearing my boss say in his accent "Fix the balls". He was talking about man balls. He wasn't ordering me to fix balls myself, just letting me know to tell someone that certain balls needed improvement.

I worked till 10:30ish and a mouse came by. I was all like "Hey mouse I gotta get this work done, fucking seriously mouse, I don't need this right now. You scurry so steadfastly, it makes me fear you." But HE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. Ugh, I so did not need this insolent, self-centered mofo all up on my stash. But whatever. I can't help falling in love with you.

Wha? I need sleepies. But before I go, did somebody ask for cool? Here it is just in case.

No comments: