Monday, October 09, 2006

The Dildo made me do it, and other Sunday stories.

A weekend that started with a relatively crappy Friday developed into an especially lovely Sunday, and why shouldn't it be so, when such things as this develop:



Donovan decided to use the prosthetic device to flip a hershey kiss into his mouth. That was silly. And look, it's in a mini video!

Earlier that day, I filmed a comedic sketch written by Trevor Williams in an alleyway in Hoboken. Andrew Wright was in the scene and their friends Ed and Parker joined us. Adam Newman (man in fancy outfit) also came along for the fun times cause Trevor and Adam were booked on Hoboken Comedy Night. There were some rather funny moments from that because it involved a fake blowjob in an alleyway, and well, miming sex is always silly.

During


After

Look at the acting!

Anyhow, back in the day I wrote a sketch called "Mangina" which required the purchase of a prosthetic gennie, aka, dildo. This was prior to my current job, so it's existence is purely for the purpose of comedy, rendering it entirely santitary for youngsters to play with it. The other fellows questioned, "why don't you use it?" Well, I much prefer to have sex with human men. Always have, always will. I'm not all that turned on by rubbery bouncy things that aren't alive. And can't do me. Plus dildos seem awfully boring. I don't think they would be very exciting partners. Not that I judge. I am willing to accept that my dildoclosedmindedness is barring me from a world of amazing. Moving along, when push came to shove came to drinking whisky in my little apartment, comedy dildo joined us for the evening.

All in all, a fun shoot, a lovely dinner with a group of folks who were pro-Hoboken, and a comedic comedy show followed by whisky and costume made for a nice close to the week. Things were not looking so good my friends on Friday when I went out to Brooklyn and it was really cold out and I wasn't partying yet. Even though I was with good people whom I liked. Just didn't cut it to make up for skirt wearing in bastardly cold breezes in an area of Brooklyn that isn't Williamsburg or Dumbo. And on Saturday I saw the very funny Cleanest River do sketch comedy. And then I drank a lot of Jager. I guess that's a sign of low self esteem. Cause I really don't like drinking Jager. Am I still talking? I think I should've stopped like 4 sentences ago. Ahhhh. That's better.

No comments: