Monday, November 27, 2006

mmmmm

Once there was this girl who.

Ok- so if there's some shit you have to know about me cause I beat it into your head it's that I'm Dutch and I love Trent Reznor. Well those are just 2 things. I beat a lot of things into people's heads cause I talk a lot, repeat myself, and have a violent disposition.

But oh god. When I watched the youtube video clip posted below, I moaned. Out loud. Like if you heard it you would think it was weird. Like I surprised myself. Like maybe it was creepy that I did it.

Mmmmmm, I like. A lot:
Click it (the visual quality is not good but the sound is decent)
It's not just Trent Reznor, it's Trent Reznor playing my new favorite song (non-entity) that I can't even get on CD yet (does that mean he's doing another album cause he wrote a new song, I hope I hope), and it's Trent Reznor with his super hot post-goth-90s-phase body and his perfect new little beard face, AND HE'S MAKING HIS GREAT WONDERFUL MUSIC WITH AN ORCHESTRA. WTF WTF WTF WTF OMG. So in love.

Check out more videos from his concert in October with live Strings. Click here!
I would pay ludicrous amounts of money to see him perform live with a live orchestra.

Speaking of which, I just got tickets to Calexico at the Allen Room. If that's anything as awesome as Sufjan and the Allen Room I am in for a treat. PS- Bad news, Mos Def's performance there in January is already sold out. Bollux and turds.

PPS- The only business card you'll ever need. For all your needs.

No comments: