Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wow Democrats!

So there is hope for America! Oh the shamey shame I can shake off when e'er I do set foot upon foreign soil. Oh the human rights that are less in danger!

Ha ha Bush, you can finally do the ass kissing that your lips so desperately deserve.

As a Democrat I've been hanging my head real low ever since I watched us lose the election in 2000 while at the DNC headquarters. You have no idea how sad that room was. And when we got our faces rubbed in the dirt in 2004, well. It really really sucked. I dunno if you guys knew this, but I actually used to get out and campaign and go on the road to other states and all the nonsense that an idealistic college dork might do. This is the first time I've had hope for this country in years.

PS- Bush is a doo doo head.
PPS- Lieberman will switch parties once inside, right? If Jeffords did it I don't see why he wouldn't.

No comments: