Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday Greetings from your friends at Bubble Bath Babes.


P.S. I Love Babes.

Sexytime had its smallest crowd yet but I really loved the show. The audience was really positive and great and all the performers kicked ass. I kinda felt the love. Christian Finnegan couldnt have been cooler about our lack of large audience. He seemed to sincerely enjoy doing his set and had a good time. Margot and Micah were also delights. It was Wolkin's bday so we invited him to the stage as well and he enjoyed that. I well appreciated his yogurt cup sex noises. Had to be there people, had to.

- David Rees' brilliant Get Your War On has been adapted to the stage.
- Big tip I probably shouldn't share cause I don't want any of you poop heads bogarting my chances at getting a ticket:
THE ARCADE FIRE
performing five nights in a special intimate setting!
FEBRUARY 13-17, 2007
JUDSON MEMORIAL CHURCH
55 Washington Square South
between Thompson St. & Sullivan St.
On Sale Fri Jan 5 at 9 AM through TICKETS.COM
- Carlen Altman, my new Street Meat comedy collaborator, and her project with Vice TV!

No comments: