Monday, December 04, 2006

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM FINK

If you're not reading this website for entertainment purposes, but rather you googled me or are nosy or are some nosy gossipy family "friend" who thinks it's appropriate to judge and critize this site and have the nerve to SAY SOMETHING TO MY MOTHER TO UPSET HER- take a moment to realize that you are READING THE BLOG OF SOME 20-something girl/comedy writer. AND FEEL WEIRD ABOUT IT. This site is not for prying, nosy mofos who are interested in learning things about me you haven't come to learn yourself over time because we don't know eachother "in that way".

This site is not for anyone who could pick up a phone or get to know me in a real way, unless you are such a friend of mine and the blog enhances our friendship experience. I am not comfortable with family or people who I know in similar ways reading this so-
1. If you are such a person, and are reading this without saying "hi" at least and letting me know you are reading this- you are being creepy and should cut it out
2. I don't give a shit about your judgments. My writing and the maintainance of this blog has done so many positive things for me and afforded me a lot of great opportunities professionally and personally. For example, the last amazing job I was offered was largely because the employer loved my site.
3. "Gossip is the opiate of the people." Erica Jong
4. Apparently you are "disgusted" by some of the things I say. HELLO PEOPLE- HAVE YOU EVER HEARD EDDIE MURPHY, GEORGE CARLIN, DENNIS LEARY, DANE COOK, CHRIS ROCK, JOAN RIVERS, THOSE SOUTH PARK GUYS, BOB SAGAT, RICHARD PRYOR- And yes I am naming names you'll probably know- TO USE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN COMEDY WRITING IS SOMETHING THAT HAS WORKED WELL FOR YEARS. THIS IS NOTHING NEW. FUCKING GET THE FUCK OVER THIS FUCKING SHIT.

THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE IS TO ENTERTAIN THOSE WHO ENJOY IT AND THIS TYPE OF HUMOR.

If you don't like what I am saying here

do
not
read
this
website

Instead, why not try any of the internet's other fine offerings:
cnn.com
and if you really do like gossip- this site at least writes about it in an entertaining way
Defamer

Unrelated
PS- I LOVE MY NEW APT IN MANHATTAN! It's so full of awesome and I'm so excited I finally get to live right in the heart of my most favorite place ever.

Oh, and I've got a show tonight-
Minty Fresh
Monday Dec. 4
Mo Pitkins
34 Ave A
Sadies Lounge
8:30 pm

No comments: