Monday, December 18, 2006

New Comedy Shows!

Yikes ... I am a bonerface cause I didn't realize till today that I am doing Chicks n Giggles tomorrow at Mo Pitkins. It's holiday themed so I am gonna try and think of something tonight rather than do old stuff.

Here's about tomorrow:Tuesday, December 19 @ 8 pm
CHICKS AND GIGGLES: Holidaze!
Mo Pitkin's
34 Ave. A (2nd/3rd)
FREE!

PLUS there's sexytimes coming up.

This Friday 12/22 at 11pm go to Mo Pitkins!
There you will find lots of great stuff like Christian Finnegan, Margot Leitman, Micah Sherman, and Nina Hartley! See details at www.SexytimeComedy.com

Future Sexytimes include:
Jan 19, 11pm
And then we move to the upstairs stage starting in February!
Feb 16, midnight
Mar 16, midnight

Oh and I have a new show at Cake Shop starting January 8. More details to come.

No comments: