Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iphone

me: oh my god did you hear about the iphone?
i am so turned on right now

Jake: yeah it looks insane

me: i wish i could be steve jobs speech writer
"It's got the processing horsepower to do the kinds of things we like to do."
love that

Jake: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: you like it too?

Jake: i love it

me: I want to say it again
"It's got the processing horsepower to do the kinds of things we like to do."


Jake: yeah!

me: yo you gotta try the demo on their page
http://www.apple.com/iphone/phone/

man its the best

Jake: you gotta try the demo at the end of my fist!
Jake: punch demo!

me: so many features
what features has your fist end got?

Jake: face destroying

me: i like this conversation

Jake: yeah, it's going places

me: like my blog you peice of shit

No comments: