Monday, January 29, 2007

Super talented and mega hot chick needs your help!

I met Paige while doing Mandate of Heaven's fashion show (see Elle Magazine Jan '07). Her striking features certainly make her stand out, and when I finally checked out her music, I realized her music is awesome too! She absolutely rocks. There's no good reason that she's not famous and super successful already. It must be "the man" that is getting in the way. Order her cd, get good music and help a brother out ...
Click here to hear her songs.


From Paige:
I have been doing this for a while but I used to only sell music on my tours. I need help from my friends selling the EPs.. getting the word out about them and racking up the numbers as high as possible for multiple reasons.

I am selling the first EP in the series for only $7 + shipping fees which come out to about 3-5 bucks.. and I am asking my friends to help me get anywhere from 10 people or more to buy one. .. as you know the more you sell the easier it is to get a deal or a distribution deal... your help would mean the world to me... also have to rack up my traffic on my page so every little bit helps!

I'm selling the cds through paypal so people order them through this email : paigewoodmusic@gmail.com , I send them an invoice and I ship them to them. It's super easy and super cheap so hopefully I'll get in more orders because I need them in a HUGE way!

Paige xx

No comments: