Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Things other people say


Today's blog has been brought to you by happy pancake.

These days I'm too busy to say things myself, so I wanted to highlight some things that other people said:
Rainn Wilson says: "Hello everyone on the Internet and in the world of entertainment. It's me, Rainn Wilson, international superstar (hugest of all in Malaysia) promoting myself as un-official "spokesman of a generation" and gynecologist to the stars (Whoopi Goldberg, Katie Couric). I'm here because of the greatest movie ever made, The Last Mimzy, in which I star. I am actually raped by Dakota Fanning in this film."

CNN.com: coins new buzzword with "child rape" this and "child rape" that.

BOOOSH: "Madam Speaker"

Rachel Ray: Brad's a "pussy boy." Angelina is a "skanky, backdoor c**t."

JahFurry: Well, let's just say when I interviewed Zappa, he and I went into a tangent on how different ways of saying the word "doody" can elicit different kinds of laughs. We did a 30-second doody-jam. Gossshhh . . . where are those TAPES?!

Cameron Casanova: i had a lot of girls. I cheeted them all...

No comments: