Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Morning!

The Village Voice picked Street Meat as a featured Voice Choice! Come see it tonight.
streetmeatvoice
www.StreetMeatComedy.com
8pm
@ Cake Shop, 152 Ludlow near Rivington

This weekend was good. I drank a lot at Standup and Party and it was whacky good times. Though it was less fun at the very end when people filtered out, the first hour or so was fun times. On Saturday I got bruises after saran wrap dancing led to injury. That's dancing with friends while in saran wrap. Also used knife sharpener to stab ziplock baggies box. That's just the way I am. I am ok with it and I hope you are too so that we can be friends.

Today I am wearing a soiled shirt because I have this alarm clock radio that uses radio to get the time and I can't change it and it doesn't know about Daylight Savings right now, and I forgot over the weekend that it was an hour off ... so I was late this morning- and I grabbed my shirt and it has yellow spots all over the arm. I look stupid.


Here my favorite man Bear Grylls eats some Zebra.
Really! I like to play "Bear Grylls" by eatin on stuff without extracting it from its container or peel first. You try it.

Also, recently I have fallen in love with I Can Has Cheezburger. Here are some highlights:








No comments: