Friday, March 09, 2007

SHOWS AHHHHHHH

Hello! IT's FRIDAY! I had the sniffles this week but they are pretty much all gone now- oooooh. If you notice me, you would notice that I haven't been doing as much standup as of late so I'm making a commitment to do s'more. Tonight I'm going to try to get on the open mike at UCB at midnight, and if I do it will be 100 percent new jokes I thought of last night in bed. It's a fun writing process really. I lay there tossing and turning and then giggling to myself like I'm all Girl Interrupted crazy and then I'm all like DAMMIT gotta get up and get my pen and paper and stuff and so then I do.

And if I don't get on the open mike as there are limited slots, I'll just pound a bunch of whiskies so that I make my body iller (and I don't mean slammin, I mean that I would contribute to the denigration of my immune system). I'll pound a bunch of whiskies anyway, really. That's how we do Friday here.

OH AND HERE's MORE INFORMATION IN CASE YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING:

Tuesday night catch me as a guest on the Comic Book Club Show at the PIT:
Here's what the Apiary had to say about this show
A Live Weekly Talk Show about Comic Books
Hosted by Justin Tyler, Pete LePage, and Alex Zalben
Tuesdays @ 9:30 PM
March 13:

Rich Bernatovech (Sentinels)
Heather Fink
& Musical Guests Caitlin & Britten

Tickets: $5
154 West 29th Street, 2nd Floor
Between 6th and 7th Aves.

ALSO

The next STREET MEAT is coming up!
Monday March 19
8pm
Cake Shop

www.streetmeatcomedy.com
Featuring-
- Roger Hailes
- Jake Goldman
- Matt McCarthy
- Jessica Delfino
- Adam Wade
- Luke Ryan, a blues guitarist from the streets
- and Beards playing after the comedy!



Future show dates can be found at heatherfink.com

No comments: