Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nappy Headed Hos R My Friendz

Imus comments pissed me off more because these hos are some ordinary non-celebrity folks that accomplished something special- something that's not funny or absurd or weird so there's not any substance to it that would warrant any jokes being made. Some people are all like - oh big deal, he didn't mean the racist comment, but don't forget, it's not just racist, it's very sexist too (calling female athletic champions hos?). My rule is- if you are going to make offensive jokes about race, rape, or stuff like that, it better be damn well be funny, interesting and not cheap. But I do like hearing newscasters say nappy headed hoes cause it sounds funny coming from them.

See me makin standup comedy at this funtime show on Sunday please ok:

This Sunday April 15
161 W. 22nd Street between 6th and 7th - The Spark Center (inside the Corrado Cafe)
The Future Mrs. Goldman Presents: The Sunday Funday Variety Revue
Featuring:
Heather Fink- Standup
Improv Group TBA
The Future Mrs. Goldman - Long form improv
$4 + Cheap Beer and snacks. (LAST TIME WE HAD STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES)
8pm start time.

All 100 percent new jokes.

Hay! I am gonna post retired jokes on this website when I feel like it, ok? Say it's ok. I want consent. I'm not a forcer.

No comments: