Sunday, March 30, 2008

open up it's me!

I really drank a lot the past couple days. But that doesn't stop me from getting it together so I can blog. It's the most motherfucking important thing in the world man, and I'll always pull it together for you, dot com.


look at that lil dinosaur guy! he sits on the counter at georgia's eastside bbq on orchard st.
and here's some songs to eat cake to:


Did you know that young teenaged people have a term called "scenester" which refers to emo sorta goth kids? They really hate on them. I have heard the term hipster of course, but scenester evades 20+ year old vocabularies. Interesting what the kids are up to these days.

I have a friend who is a great writer. This is something she wrote in college.

She made me think about how I used to write these articles that were primarily about sex and dating, and I came upon this one "a bitch ain't one" I wrote that pretty much sums up my feelings about being single. Sometimes it is in fact interesting to read what you thought and felt way back when.

Yo, these bookshelves are off the hook.


Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but somedays I sit and wish I was a kid again
no wait wrong lyrics
back in the day when I was in college I liked this website. It's old so there's lotsa broken links. Still. Girls eating sandwiches.

Nine Inch Nails announces US tour dates!

Enjoy this whitest kids video:


Ooh and this video is also really funny: Cookin with Coolio

No comments: