Monday, March 03, 2008

more daytime television programming

today on the way back from lunch, people from the montel williams show stopped and asked me questions for the montel williams show

the asker was a dork

he was not montel
montel is not a dork, he is a visionary

he asked "if you were president what would you do"

and so I said
"I would have a big party to celebrate that I was the president of the united states of america"

and he was all like "what about taking care of the country and important issues"

and I was all like "yeah, ok I can do that after the party is over"

and he asked me something about inviting paris hilton and I said no way, I am going to invite all my awesome friends and we are going to have lots of fun.

DUH!
So maybe that will be used on Montel. Maybe not.

No comments: