Friday, March 07, 2008

this is the sound that a wet favre mouth makes


hello

Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails are rumored to be headlining Lollapalooza in Chicago. I am not sure this is true. Reznor said something about not touring again until Bush is out of office. Not sure if that's for real either. But, it does make me wish I wasn't using up all my vacation days on Hawaii and Israel. Would love to go to Chicago too and also perform out there. Not possible! Sigh. No complaints. Hawaii and Israel will be beyond worthwhile experiences. Plus I think I found a place to perform in Maui. Wowee.


My favorite NIN Ghosts Track - 28.

Sigur Ros releases a full length feature film on Youtube! I didn't know this was even possible. They are pretty fantastic and I am honestly amazed to see a full length feature on youtube. So f'ing crazy how fast the world turns.

Brett Favre cries like a man. I appreciate this, aside from his oversensitive microphone capturing the sounds of his mouth wetness.


My friends are cool!
- Seth Colter Walls writes about NIN for Newsweek
- Neil Janowitz talks to kids who say funny things for ESPN

Question: Can someone explain to me why Michigan and Florida held illegal primaries in the first place and what their reasoning was? Anybody? It's very very weird and suspicious! That doesn't seem like something that should have happened at all.

Here's 2 tracks I'd like you to enjoy:

SeeqPod - Playable Search
----------------------

Street Meat is Monday. Here are details.

No comments: