Tuesday, April 08, 2008

moar stuff for you guys! the readers! read stuff! stuff like this


why not

I wrote this while sitting in my bed at 1am last night with chocolate hands:
if you would ask me about what turned out to be the end of a particularly fabulous evening
i would say that i wound up in a mess of strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream
you see, i've ordered from fresh direct recently, it was nothing sexual
i'll explain later

LATER
Last night I saw Tim Minchin perform and he was brilliant! Another reason why I am cool is that I got to see it for free. Please go see his show. It made me feel super happy! It is worth every penny.

And after we went to this amazing Cabaret where Tim performed and it was awesome cause I've never been to a place like that and sometimes I just wanna explode (and in this kind of explosion beams of happy light would burst out of my busted open flesh) because NYC is so fun and awesome and there keeps on being cool new stuff to do!

I drank too too much wine though. That's when (at approximately 1am) I got into the strawberries and chocolate and whipped cream in my fridge and I got it all over my face and hands and in my bed too.

VIDEO
One of my comedy crushes, Charlene Yi (who you may remember from Knocked Up), mocks "man on the street" segments cheaply and perfectly:


LINKS
- Passive Aggresive Notes
- Postcards from Your Momma
- JAMESWAY
- Stop! Hammertime

'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.' - John McCain (really)


i thought this ice cream was pretty sexy


omg excited for Friday

No comments: