Thursday, May 08, 2008

And here she is: the Dr Phil clip.

from "Male Egos Out of Control" on Dr Phil May 7th w/ Paul Janka and John Fitzgerald; with my clarifications over their SILLY CENSORS!



If you watch this you might think I have a lot of sass, a lot of attitude, and that I too am a pompous ass.

Maybe I am, at least a little.
I'm attracted to the idea of being as tough as, if not tougher, than the boys, and I do like putting them in their place.
Here I think my lady testosterone kicked in. I was on the defensive. It was a hyper, surreal environment. There were lights and cameras and flash.

So, there you go. I think it makes for good television. It's kinda funny and all of that.
Does it make me wince?
Yes.

I'm uncomfortable, but this is fun. I see that.
And honestly, this whole to-do was worthless if it didn't garner some attention. Watch my comedy videos! Come to my comedy shows! (After all, Paul will be at Monday's Street Meat show, oh wow here's a link. http://going.com/StreetMeatMay12)
Please thank you bye.

No comments: