Friday, May 30, 2008

Dude, there's this crazy hot prince from sweden


They made a ranking of the top hot royals and most of them are kinda eh.
see here

But there's this guy from Sweden named Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland and he's crazy hot - ranked at number 10!

Hey! I'm a direct descendant of French royalty! It's true. My family wuz dukes and duchesses in France and they fled to Holland cause they were exiled Huguenots We still have the family crest somewhere at my uncle's house. So, am I eligible? I want to wear a cinderella dress and cause a trouble in a palace and challenge the old fashioned, yet loveable establishment. Please?! I want to teach him commoner things like pounding beers and lighting stuff on fire.

Mr Prince Duke of Värmland, I can't believe you even exist, it's just kinda weird for really hot princes to be real people. Prove you are real. Show me your wiener and THEN I'll believe you.

No comments: