Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Beautiful Things Have Come For You

Photos from Lorie Novak's Projected Vision

The Barbeque, 1983


My Mother, 1984


Family, 1990

Quotes from Jean Chretien, 20th prime minister of Canada:
"It's like the story of the Hippo and the Zerba. That Hippo, he paint the stripe on him to look like the Zerba. But at the end of that day he still a Hippo."
* In response to the Canadian Alliance, and Progressive Conservatives creating one party.

"I don't know what is marijuana. Perhaps I will try it when it will no longer be criminal. I will have my money for my fine and a joint in the other hand,"
* A quote made jokingly in an interview with the Winnipeg Free Press.

"I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
* When discussing what type of proof Canadians wanted from the US before assisting in a war with Iraq. This is considered one of Chretien's most memorable quotes.


Ok now a thing of lovely disturbtion is coming:

The Art of Alex Sandwell Kliszynski.

No comments: