Thursday, July 03, 2008

i feel really independant

i don't need no man
i don't need nobody, man
i just need my tamp'ns and a fat ice cream cake and 2 ml aqueous polyelectrolyte mixture
i'm idenpndnt womn

Happy 4th of July from the Meats! I made this last year with Adam. I don't think he thinks it's funny anymore. But I think they're cute. And they want to talk about their love of our country.
See more funny videos at Funny or Die


A Place to Bury Strangers played the seaport recently. And I wore seafoam green.


Sara is a tastemaker and she always knows about the cool things. Like angry french girls:

Soko - I'll Kill Her

I love Kanye like you don't know, more for his tastemaking than his music (which I like too). If you haven't checked out his silly video yet, please do. He is a rare contemporary artist in the most modern of senses. Here we have a music artist who is in tune - cross genre, outside the box - with modern technology, trends, and methods of communicating. I read his blog every day. And you should too.

Chris Gethard, a guest on the next street meat - July 14th, is an excellent storyteller, and this is a must read.

No comments: