Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OMG Jews!

I want to give my all to work right now, and to my friends, and to my personal situations, and to adjusting back in the city.

There is so much I want to share with you about my trip so just gimmie a moment and it'll all come out.

yaffa at night

Here I am with my 3 friends from home who joined me, Neil, Stephen and Evan. I was so lucky to have them with me, and I really genuinely loved the new friends I made on the trip too. I went because it was a free trip provided by Birthright Mayanot, my daddy is Jewish, my mommy is a Dutch woman who decorates Christmas trees sometimes.

Once again I fell in love with Israel and the Jews and am so happy to have had this experience.

Even more photos here

----
Quick update - my show in Hoboken tomorrow is cancelled and will be rescheduled for Sept or Oct.

Here's some songs I'm into right now:


----

I feel lucky, and the only way I can justify receiving so much goodness in life is by realizing I have an obligation to work as hard as I can to give as much as I can to deserve it all. That's the only way I can be comfortable with how great life has been to me lately. It sounds weird, right? To be able to openly say - holy shit I am loving this! I'm not sure what to make of that, the only thing I know is that I know how to be grateful, and I know that I can try my best to give back, so that seems to make sense.

In the meantime, I'd like you to tell me - what did I miss!? What songs came out? What stupid gossip about famous people?! Did you get new jobs or touch interesting and different private parts? Tell me tell me!!!

No comments: