Thursday, September 25, 2008

i was holding the honey bear over by the coffee machine at work, and it occurred to me to try and weigh the honey bear on the postage stamp machine and to try shoving it in the machine and then mail it to somebody like it was an important business document, even though it would very obviously be a used honey bear

something about mailing things that aren't supposed to be mailed really makes me happy and it makes me laugh, especially combined with shoving things in machines that don't fit or are being improperly used
i feel the same way about this as i do about throwing stuff out the window
it's just so inexplicably hiliarous to me
it almost feels private how funny it is
and also it makes me feel like a pervert or something

someday i'll have my own company and things will be run my way

No comments: