Thursday, October 02, 2008

help me trying to get reservations for tonight at Dorsia

JASON GIAMBI!


BUY THIS STUFF
My friend Gina designs and makes these great vegan shoes.

BOOM BOOM SARCASM BREAK
Luann's Tips. Call me crazy, but I think it's pathetic to define yourself and your behavior according to what is attractive to a man .... perhaps you are better off living your life and being a whole human being who acts according to her own brains and desires? But hey, if you want to become whatever you think people want you to be, I'm sure you'll turn out awesome.

LENS COFFEE CUP Lens Coffee Cup


I FOUND THIS
Why I Want to Fuck Ronald Reagan is something else written by the guy who wrote the movie/novel Empire of the Sun.

DO NOT WANT
Things that I recently discovered are not all that good: The new movie Ghost Town, the restaurant Rayuela on Allen St, the tuna dish at Cafe Falai on Lafeyette, Lauren Conrad's new clothing line.

HEY IT'S OK
But there's other things that I like very much. I talk about those things on other occasions.

No comments: