Monday, October 27, 2008

Last night when I was lying in bed I found myself afraid of ghosts. For the most part, I don't think about ghosts. But every now and then it occurs to me that they might exist and I'm alone and it's dark and maybe the ghosts know I am thinking about them and they could definitely come out. I was also reading about the Poltergeist curse and it got me especially scared. Poltergeist is the scariest movie ever. Kane is a terrifying man. I really hope they don't come into the internet and see that I am talking about them. Because that's what they might do. Especially if they do something like make Poltergeist 2000. They would definitely come into cyberspace and there'd be a lot of hilarious references to facebook, making it very terrifying and relateable to your world because you use facebook and facebook jokes and references are a good way to connect to modern day audiences.


this is not good

No comments: