Thursday, November 06, 2008

Daisy Rock Debutante Rock Candy Princess Electric Guitar

It's a top seller. Say it out loud or it's not even worth it!
Daisy Rock Debutante Rock Candy Princess

I'VE GOTTA TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU'VE GOTTA KNOW IT
Oh my god! I am loving hams right now. I always love hams, and I especially do right now. Prosciouttos specifically. DUH.

HEY MAN, YOU'VE GOT TO HIT THIS:


There is more greatness where that came from: here.

MUST READ: Jake Goldman's Text Messages on Election Night.
EXERPT
Bill Ayers to Obama, 6:51pm: I bet u think I voted 4 u.

Obama to Ayers, 6:56pm: Now is not the time, Bill.

Ayers to Obama, 7:01pm: Well, I didn't. I wrote in Harajuku Girls, because, fuck it. We are all satan's hell-children.

Obama to Ayers, 7:03pm: Great, thanks.

Ayers to Obama, 7:04pm: I am pissing on 19 American flags right now.


MOREOBAMAFUN!
South Park's timely response to the election:


and this!

WHO'S THE MAN NOW DAWG.

My legs are gonna explode off if you don't come to Street Meat on Monday.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MAYORS (i love mayors and cities and towns) COME ON MONDAY TO THE SHOW IT'S FREE AND OH MY GOD SO UNPREDICTABLE SLAPPY TIME!

PS- Debra Messing stole my purse on the subway today. I had my trail size tube of embrolysse skin emollient in there. God I wish this was true. Somebody please make my life more exciting so that I can stop with all these fibs.

No comments: