Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Not Dead!

Saturday Night you can find me at the Gossip Girl Summit where a cast member will be a guest and the creator of the show will be there and all this other fun crazy party time stuff - at the PIT.

Sunday Night you can see me at
LE CHUCKLÉ HUT
downstairs at Paris Commune
99 Bank Street at the corner of Bank & Greenwich Sts http://www.pariscommune.net
Sunday November 16th
@ 8:00 PM (and this time really at 8)
Don't get lost--its Greenwich STREET not the nearby Greenwich Avenue.

Please RSVP to the venue at 1-212-929-0509 if you can (and/or shoot us an email
at le.chuckle.hut@gmail.com and we'll do it for you.)

No cover, two-drink minimum.
w/ guests
HEATHER FINK
MOE TKACIK & TRACIE EGAN
SETH HERZOG
JUDAH FRIEDLANDER

And one other great fortune - On Saturday I will also be shooting my first video with My Damn Channel, where I'll be joining the likes of David Wain, Andy Milonakis, and Harry Shearer!

I haven't announced this excitingness because I want to wait to share the video with you. I will say that I am thrilled about my cast - it stars one of comedy's greatest duos as 2 of my favorite characters that ever existed.

---

So, as the terror of a bleak future rips apart my unemployed guts, I manage to pretend that I am happy and not full of fear as I place myself on stages and in front of various cameras. It's going to be fun!

No comments: