Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG Obama picked me for his cabinet!

It's pretty cool, but I feel like changing the subject.

Here you can have this lovely song - Mogwai - Auto Rock.

Today my high school boyfriend sent me this video from times of mischief. We were part of the group that got taken into the police station for trying to view the haunted house on friday the 13th, August 1999. Those darn angry nuns. They made us pay $2000 and we didn't even get to see the house :(

Jeff Fasano took my picture when I was working at CMJ.
Jeff Fasano took my picture when I was working at CMJ.

Jeff Fasano took my picture when I was working at CMJ.

And yesterday I took way too much pleasure in making and giving a box full of mashed potatoes for a birthday present. Yes yes I gave a "real" gift after that. But the potatoes! They're in a present box! OMG.

No comments: