Tuesday, December 02, 2008

NY Post: The Face of Unemployment!




Enjoy the first picture "frowny I'm-really-poor-now" face
and the second picture (when you click through) "I'm holding somebody's empty wallet" face!

ABOUT THE PRINT VERSION
If you pick up a copy of the NY Post today and turn to page 41, DO NOT BE ALARMED. My mouth has not actually turned green and there are not actual growths on it.

It seems that all copies have a big green nastiness over my lips and it looks totally gross. Rest assured I was actually wearing a light pink lip gloss.

CLARIFICATIONS
Also - friends, please don't hate me for how I was quoted! You are all good friends, and I don't expect anything from you. I was asked "are your friends buying you things" and I was like "no, I wouldn't mind a few beers" etc ... and asked questions about how I spend my money now vs before.

And the wonderful Stephen Fagen is the one who helped me do my laundry. We discovered however that dropoff service is so cheap in my part of town it's not much more expensive than doing it myself. That was a nice discovery.

No comments: