Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You did your best 2008



MOVIES
Best Movies I Saw This Year (on DVD or in Theatres)
- The Wackness
- Wristcutters
- JCVD
- Pineapple Express
- Dark Knight
- A Guide to Recognizing your Saints
- Teeth
- Funny Games

Disappointments
- The Wrestler - really unoriginal, too predicable, cheaply shot. Well acted though.
- Juno - I don't get why people like this turdbasket.

Still really want to see
- Role Models

MUSIC

Favorite stuff I put into my ipod this year
- Sigur Ros
- Silversun Pickups
- Portishead - a favorite band of all time finally released new stuff!
- Deerhunter/ Atlas Sound
- Autolux
- Beatles White Album
- Jesu

ME
I'm experiencing valuable transitions. I'll show you the fruits of my labor in 2009. But not in 2010, that's the year I go into my space pod.

No comments: