Thursday, January 08, 2009

go do this pls



Hey, so I'll be performing a new comedy bit with my cohost Rob, and a character. And I'm probably going to make a cake and put candles in that cake, light em on fire too. Poke my eyes in the ball part with an eyeball sized shovel. You know. Celebrate.
------------

Comedy, Music, $1 Rolling Rocks
and a Party time Celebration! Special Saturday Street Meat
Celebrate 2 Years of STREET MEAT,

Cake Shop's Character Comedy Show
On the Lower East Side - 152 Ludlow Street
FREE

w/
Comedy from your Cohosts
HEATHER FINK and ROB LATHAN
PLUS special guest KRISTIN SCHAAL from HBO's Flight of the Conchords
AND
MC CHRIS from ADULT SWIM's Aqua Teen Hunger Force

AND Murderfist AND Adam & Trevor!

ROLLING ROCKS ARE $1 from 8-9 PM !!!
(Thanks Cake Shop!)
Official Site: http://www.StreetMeatComedy.com
-------

Also - you go visit this link, my myspace, to see my updated show calendar. Myspace is good for that.

No comments: