Monday, January 05, 2009

the new york unemployment website is run by evil buttmasters

seriously, i've been trying all day long to file my claim and the website craps out at different points in the application every time

so evil

UPDATE
it's 6pm and the website is still farting on me

in the meantime this amazing thing has impressed me.

UPDATE 2
It's 7pm and I can no longer file today online. I have not yet been able to complete the sign up process but you can be sure I tried at least 100 times.


This is pretty F'ing terrible. I haven't yet made it to the end of the process. There's about 11 steps or so I can tell. I always almost make it to the end and then it gives me the error page. I tried filing over the phone too but nobody picks up.

Awesome. PS if you're wondering why I'm filing now, it's cause I had severance and now it's over!

No comments: